Applications close Wednesday 31 October 2018
Public servants should refer to Circular Instruction Number (19/2018)
Applications are now open to public servants in the National and Provincial Governments for the Future Leaders Program, through the Pacific Leadership and Governance Precinct, which will commence in February 2019.
The Precinct is a partnership between Papua New Guinea and Australia that is supporting the development of ethical, capable public sector leaders.
The Future Leaders Program offers leadership training that is tailor-made for the Papua New Guinea public sector and includes:
- the opportunity to strengthen core public service skills, including leadership capabilities, strategic thinking and policy development;
- a challenging and engaging course program, with a combination of skills-based training, peer-to-peer learning, participatory exercises, class discussions, academic course work and applied workplace projects; and
- a fully-funded, nine-month program with 3 x two-week residential learning blocks at the Pacific Institute of Leadership and Governance in Port Moresby.
For further information and application forms, please contact the Department of Personnel Management (DPM) through:
Mr Vele Ravugamini, Executive Manager – Executive Leadership Development Division –
Phone: 327 6326 | Email: email@example.com
Ms Junelyn Veratau, Executive Leadership Development Officer –
Phone: 327 6407 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public servants should refer to Circular Instruction No. 19 of 2018. Completed application forms and relevant documentation must be provided to DPM by close of business on Wednesday 31 October 2018. Late applications will not be accepted.
If there are difficulties submitting your application, you can also send it to email@example.com
- Applicants must be permanent public servants occupying positions from Grades 10 – 14 from the Provinces and Grade 15 – 16 at the National level.
- Have five years of relevant work experience, including mid–level management experience.
- Recommended and supported by their agency heads to attend the program.
- Have demonstrated leadership skills.
- Possess a minimum of Grade 10 or Equivalent High School Qualification.
- Grade 12 or equivalent High School Qualification desirable.
- Completed application forms.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing duties and responsibilities, demonstrating 5 years of relevant work experience including mid-level management experience.
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcript for all previous high school and university studies.
- A letter of recommendation from their agency head.
- Applications that do not include the required documentation will not be considered.