Applications are now open to Port Moresby based public servants for the Future Leaders Program, which will commence on 9 April 2018 as part of the Pacific Leadership and Governance Precinct.
The Future Leaders Program offers leadership training that is tailor-made for the Papua New Guinea public sector.
- Improve key public service skills, including leadership capabilities, strategic thinking and policy development.
- A combination of skills-based training, peer-to-peer learning, participatory exercises, class discussions, academic course work and applied workplace projects.
- A fully-funded, nine-month program with 3 x two-week residential learning blocks at the Pacific Institute of Leadership and Governance in Port Moresby.
For further information and application forms, please contact the Department of Personnel Management (DPM) through:
Mr Vele Ravugamini, Executive Manager – Executive Leadership Development Division –
Phone: 327 6326 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Junelyn Veratau, Senior Executive Leadership Development Officer –
Phone: 327 6407 or Email: email@example.com
Completed application forms and relevant documentation must be provided to DPM by Close of Business on Friday, 9 February 2017. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must be permanent Public Servants occupying positions from Grade 10 – 14 from the Provinces and Grade 15 – 16 at the National level
- Have five years of relevant work experience, including mid–level management experience
- Recommended and supported by the Agency Heads to attend the program
- Have demonstrated leadership skills
- Possess a minimum of Grade 10 or Equivalent High School Qualification
- Grade 12 or Equivalent High School Qualification
- Completed application forms
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing duties and responsibilities, demonstrating 5 years of relevant work experience including mid-level management experience.
- Certified copies of academic certificates and transcript for all previous high school and university studies
- A letter of recommendation from the Agency Head
Applications that do not include the required documentation will not be considered.