The PNG-Australian Government’s Pacific Leadership and Governance Precinct has signed a three year agreement with the University of Queensland to deliver the country’s premier training for senior public servants – the Executive Leadership Program.
The program will develop a cadre of ethical and accountable public officials with the capability to lead and deliver equitable government services to Papua New Guineans.
The Executive Leadership Program will:
· Provide an avenue to embed the PNG Ethics and Values-Based Leadership Framework in the PNG Public Sector
· Bring together institutions and high performing senior public servants
· Build powerful incentives among potential future PNG leaders, including leaders of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville
ELP will comprise of two strands:
1. Precinct Future Leaders Program: a series of activities for a selected cadre of high performing individuals
2. Precinct Initiative Program: training across four thematic areas including; diversity and gender in leadership, corporate skills for the public sector, private sector and economic development, decentralization and subnational governance.
The Executive Leadership Program will commence July 2016.
To find out further information contact email@example.com